We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles.
Very often, in-house recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job descriptions, and since this aspect of our recruitment service is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so we have provided a list of job descriptions here.
With more than 20 years of experience in digital and technology recruitment and having placed thousands of candidates in Ireland and across Europe, we understand the value of a compelling job description, so we hope that these examples will help you in your search for a digital or technology professional; please feel free to use and edit to as per your specific needs and preferences.
If you are a candidate seeking a role, you can view a list of our current job offers on our job board.
Example of a PPC Manager Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Creating, developing & implementing effective long- and short-term paid search strategies with good ROAS.
- Managing PPC budgets, while strengthening platform accounts and key client relationships.
- Executing & optimizing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously.
- Overseeing campaigns across a number of search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Social Media ads, Bing).
- Targeting selected groups through keyword and audience research.
- Managing and editing campaign budgets and adjusting bids to optimise ROAS,
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement or more efficient spend.
- Reporting KPIs to management on a regular basis via various dashboards.
- Producing engaging, clear and concise copy for campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are aligned across multiple channels, avoiding wasted spend or crossover.
- Reducing risk of click fraud and irrelevant spend.
- Staying up-to-date with PPC/SEM trends and techniques, and applying them where relevant.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist focused on SEM.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field, with Google Ads certification.
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. AdWords, Facebook Ads, TikTok Bing.
- You’ll need strong analytical and numeracy skills, and be confident translating large amounts of data into comprehensible or visual reports.
- Expertise using and manipulating paid search dashboards to optimise spend.
- Confidence using Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and experience presenting reports and optimisations.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of broad-stroke digital marketing concepts and SEO.
- Knowledge of Data Studio and/or other data visualization tools is a plus
- AdWords or a similar certification will be a plus.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more oriented towards SEO, you can check the SEO Manager Job Description
If you would like to view 2023 salaries for other digital positions, check our Digital Marketing Specialist Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.
Writing a job spec is the first phase of the hiring process at any given company, we love to help companies do this in an effective way so we've put together a post where we explain our secrets for a well structured hiring process and how to make it more efficient.