We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles. Sometimes recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job specs. Since this is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so that’s why we are publishing them here. These examples are the result of careful research from thousands of job offers historically published on our job board, and more than 20 years experience in the market that gives us the insight into what’s needed for any role in digital.
Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description -
Example of a GDPR Consultant Job Description
- Inform, advise and issue recommendations to the Company regarding compliance with data protection laws including GDPR, and Company policies and guidelines with respect to data protection;
- Identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and are deemed in-scope for GDPR.
- Review commercial agreements and contracts, including Data Processing agreements with data processors;
- Manage escalated queries from all parts of the business, bringing them to resolution by developing effective solutions;
- Develop and roll out a programme of staff awareness training to achieve compliance and foster a culture of data privacy within the organisation;
- Develop communications strategy in line with company’s strategy to engage with the key stakeholders
- Conduct risk assessments for high-risk processing in connection with GDPR requirements, including data security, security breach notifications, privacy by design, legitimate interest, purpose limitation and fair processing;
- Represent the company in dealing with Data Protection Commission Officers, including complaints and data breach notifications;
- Track and maintain a log of all incidents, complaints, data breaches and notifications;
- Promote data security police within the company and provide advice on new projects or business
- Solid experience in managing and implementing data protection programmes;
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject;
- Have a proven track record of analysing work flows/ processes/system and effectively documenting them;
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing internal and 3rd party teams;
- Must have good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more oriented towards analytics, you can check the Data Analyst Job Description
If you would like to check 2023 salaries for other digital positions, check our Digital Marketing Specialist Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.
Writing a job spec is the first phase of the hiring process at any given company, we love to help companies do this in an effective way so we've put together a post where we explain our secrets for a well structured hiring process and how to make it more efficient.