Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description -
You should write a little about your company and specify the type(s) of data you handle.
Example of a UX Designer Job Description
- Inform, advise and issue recommendations to the Company regarding compliance with data protection laws including GDPR, and Company policies and guidelines with respect to data protection;
- Identification of business processes and systems that relate to personal data and are deemed in-scope for GDPR.
- Review commercial agreements and contracts, including Data Processing agreements with data processors;
- Manage escalated queries from all parts of the business, bringing them to resolution by developing effective solutions;
- Develop and roll out a programme of staff awareness training to achieve compliance and foster a culture of data privacy within the organisation;
- Develop communications strategy in line with company’s strategy to engage with the key stakeholders
- Conduct risk assessments for high-risk processing in connection with GDPR requirements, including data security, security breach notifications, privacy by design, legitimate interest, purpose limitation and fair processing;
- Represent the company in dealing with Data Protection Commission Officers, including complaints and data breach notifications;
- Track and maintain a log of all incidents, complaints, data breaches and notifications;
- Promote data security police within the company and provide advice on new projects or business
- Solid experience in managing and implementing data protection programmes;
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject;
- Have a proven track record of analysing work flows/ processes/system and effectively documenting them;
- Proven track record of successfully leading and managing internal and 3rd party teams;
- Must have good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively, orally and in writing, across all levels.