Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description -
You should write a little about your company or agency; specify the industry sector(s) and types of audiences the Content Manager will be targeting. You might also indicate how they will fit into the organisation and who they will be reporting to.
Example of Content Manager Job Description
- Create a diverse range of content for web / digital platforms, webinars, newsletters etc.
- Create clear, engaging and compelling textual and visual content
- Close liaison with the marketing team to ensure content strategy aligns with company’s goals.
- Ensure all content is optimized for both an excellent user experience and for search engines.
- Management of all content platforms, including blogging platforms
- Devising and implementing a content strategy to social media communities.
- ___ years’ of experience in online marketing, with a strong emphasis on creating engaging content.
- A full understanding of all applications and technologies required to ensure a highly engaging 360 content strategy, including HTML/CSS, Blogging Platforms, Analytics, image/video editing platforms.
- A proven understanding of usability principles in relation to both online and offline content
- A strong understanding of how content relates to SEO
- First rate writing abilities with strong attention to detail
- Journalism / Marketing or other Relevant Degree