Digital Project Manager Job Description
We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles. Sometimes recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job specs. Since this is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so that’s why we are publishing them here. These examples are the result of careful research from thousands of job offers historically published on our job board, and more than 20 years experience in the market that gives us the insight into what’s needed for any role in digital.
Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description
Example of Digital Project Manager Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Successfully delivering key digital and/or web projects.
- Scoping project requirements, resources and preparing budget.
- Developing support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
- Managing key stakeholder expectations during the project life cycle and ensuring satisfaction with project delivery.
- Working collaboratively with other business teams and stakeholders to identify new web ideas, define requirements, create project proposals.
- Assisting the teams to secure the appropriate budgets and resources required to deliver projects successfully.
- Helping establish and use best practices in agile project management and high-quality web delivery.
- Highlighting potential risks and working proactively to resolve issues.
- Taking an active role in the project team, supporting colleagues and peers to help achieve overall digital and team goals.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven record as a digital project manager with examples of work.
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects under challenging and pressurized scenarios.
- You’ll be a hands-on and creative web project owner/manager who can implement, drive and challenge new ideas and initiatives.
- You’ll have a clear sense of project ownership and accountability with a strong client/customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as high-level interpersonal and presentation skills
Nice to have:
- You’ll be a highly organized and motivated project manager with an aptitude for troubleshooting.
- Understanding and experience of Agile/PM certification is a plus.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more oriented towards senior management, you can check the Head of Digital Job Description
If you would like to view 2022 salaries for other digital positions, check our Digital Marketing Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.