We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles.
Very often, in-house recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job descriptions, and since this aspect of our recruitment service is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so we have provided a list of job descriptions here.
With more than 20 years of experience in digital and technology recruitment and having placed thousands of candidates in Ireland and across Europe, we understand the value of a compelling job description, so we hope that these examples will help you in your search for a digital or technology professional; please feel free to use and edit to as per your specific needs and preferences.
If you are a candidate seeking a role, you can view a list of our current job offers on our job board.
Example of a Customer Success Manager Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Leading on top-class account management, building trusted client relationships and proactively reaching out to clients.
- Identifying avenues for revenue in existing client base and close opportunities, according to financial targets and KPIs.
- Frequent reporting to Customer Success lead on client issues.
- Upselling new products to relevant clients.
- Consulting with clients on the company’s tools, identifying new client requirements and advising on change requests.
- Monitoring service quality for clients via routine checks.
- Leading on regular meetings with clients.
- Leveraging events such as breaking news, corporate or market activities to extend existing or new services to clients.
- Negotiating contracts and managing client renewals.
- Setting and delivering performance levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Representing the business at industry events.
- Ensuring high-level, top-quality communication with all company departments.
- Delivering opportunities across other departments for clients.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 2-4 years’ experience in B2B services.
- You’ll have great client and relationship management skills, and be confident with presentations and influencing
- Strong commercial acumen with high levels of motivation and attention to detail.
- You’ll be proficient at task management and prioritising work and projects.
- Strong focus on teamwork, with great communication skills to shape effective workflows – both written and oral.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in PR/Comms would be beneficial.
- Experience creating KPI reports for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Team management would be a plus.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more oriented towards account management, you can check the Account Manager Job Description
If you would like to view 2023 salaries for other digital positions, check our Digital Marketing Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.
Writing a job spec is the first phase of the hiring process at any given company, we love to help companies do this in an effective way so we've put together a post where we explain our secrets for a well structured hiring process and how to make it more efficient.