We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles. Sometimes recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job specs. Since this is very useful to them, we’ve realisedthat this could be useful to others too, so that’s why we are publishing them here. These examples are the result of careful research from thousands of job offers historically published on our job board, and more than 20 years experience in the market that gives us the insight into what’s needed for any digital role.
Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description -
You should write a little about your company; specify the industry sector(s) and types of audiences the Marketing Executive will be targeting. You might also indicate how they will fit into the organisation and who they will be reporting to.
Marketing Executive Job Description
- Support Marketing Manager to develop marketing plans following objective goals.
- Work with in-house designers to produce materials of impact and within brand guidelines.
- Maximise profits through marketing strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services and ideas.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify audiences
- Organise events and product exhibition.
- Write and manage social media content, as well as content considering other marketing channels.
- Liaise with stakeholders including, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Arrange effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and manage budgets.
- Previous experience – duration / industry sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Ability to work with various marketing channels.
- Familiar with traditional marketing such as, printing, brochures and others.
- Previous experience writing content.
- Familiarity with local or specific market culture.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Decision maker.
- Proactive, being able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel that this Marketing Executive role is too junior for your requirements, you can CLICK HERE to view a more senior example
If you would like to view 2021 salaries for Marketing Executives and Marketing Managers, you can CLICK HERE to view our Marketing salary Suvey