We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles.
Very often, in-house recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job descriptions, and since this aspect of our recruitment service is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so we have provided a list of job descriptions here.
With more than 20 years of experience in digital and technology recruitment and having placed thousands of candidates in Ireland and across Europe, we understand the value of a compelling job description, so we hope that these examples will help you in your search for a digital or technology professional; please feel free to use and edit to as per your specific needs and preferences.
If you are a candidate seeking a role, you can view a list of our current job offers on our job board.
Example of Marketing Executive Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to develop strategic plans following objective goals.
- Maximising profits through marketing strategies that match customer requirements and promote products, services and ideas with a hands-on approach.
- Conducting research and analyse data to identify audiences.
- Working with in-house designers to produce impactful materials and assets within brand guidelines.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns and managing budgets.
- Organising events and product exhibition.
- Writing and managing social media content, as well as content for other marketing channels.
- Liaising with stakeholders including freelancers, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Arranging effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a relevant sector.
- Ability to work with various marketing channels.
- Proactive and competent in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with traditional marketing such as print materials, brochures and others.
- Confidence using image manipulation tools.
- Previous experience writing, editing and publishing high-quality content.
- Familiarity with local or specific market culture a real advantage.
- You’ll have strong organisational skills, and a confident decision-maker.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more eCommerce related, you can check the eCommerce Manager Job Description
If you would like to view 2022 salaries for other traditional marketing positions, check our Marketing Roles Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.