Marketing Executive Job Description
We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles. Sometimes recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job specs. Since this is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so that’s why we are publishing them here. These examples are the result of careful research from thousands of job offers historically published on our job board, and more than 20 years experience in the market that gives us the insight into what’s needed for any role in digital.
Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description
Example of Marketing Executive Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager to develop strategic plans following objective goals.
- Maximising profits through marketing strategies that match customer requirements and promote products, services and ideas with a hands-on approach.
- Conducting research and analyse data to identify audiences.
- Working with in-house designers to produce impactful materials and assets within brand guidelines.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns and managing budgets.
- Organising events and product exhibition.
- Writing and managing social media content, as well as content for other marketing channels.
- Liaising with stakeholders including freelancers, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Arranging effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Writing and proofreading copy.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a relevant sector.
- Ability to work with various marketing channels.
- Proactive and competent in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with traditional marketing such as print materials, brochures and others.
- Confidence using image manipulation tools.
- Previous experience writing, editing and publishing high-quality content.
- Familiarity with local or specific market culture a real advantage.
- You’ll have strong organisational skills, and a confident decision-maker.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more eCommerce related, you can check the eCommerce Manager Job Description
If you would like to view 2022 salaries for other traditional marketing positions, check our Marketing Roles Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.