We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles.
Very often, in-house recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job descriptions, and since this aspect of our recruitment service is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so we have provided a list of job descriptions here.
With more than 20 years of experience in digital and technology recruitment and having placed thousands of candidates in Ireland and across Europe, we understand the value of a compelling job description, so we hope that these examples will help you in your search for a digital or technology professional; please feel free to use and edit to as per your specific needs and preferences.
If you are a candidate seeking a role, you can view a list of our current job offers on our job board.
Example of a Data Analyst Job Description
- Performing analytics and maintenance of large database across different industries.
- Carrying out issue identification and analysis techniques, such as pattern and root cause analysis, to help identify issues and propose solutions.
- Working close with stakeholders to gather requirements, perform and deliver complex analysis to supply data-driven insights to improve strategic business decision-making.
- Planning, designing and developing dashboards, as well as on-going reporting and segmentation strategies.
- Designing, implementing and improving KPI & SLA reports.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in analytical role.
- Bachelor’s degree in subject such as statistics, data analytics or computer science.
- Advanced SQL skills and experience working with data from multiple sources.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of different modelling and data mining techniques.
- Data analysis using pivot tables, Vlookup & Excel.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action):
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more marketing specific, you can check the Digital Project Manager Job Description
If you would like to check 2023 salaries for Data Analytics or Data Scientist roles, check our Data Analytics Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.
Writing a job spec is the first phase of the hiring process at any given company, we love to help companies do this in an effective way so we've put together a post where we explain our secrets for a well structured hiring process and how to make it more efficient.