We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles.
Very often, in-house recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job descriptions, and since this aspect of our recruitment service is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so we have provided a list of job descriptions here.
With more than 20 years of experience in digital and technology recruitment and having placed thousands of candidates in Ireland and across Europe, we understand the value of a compelling job description, so we hope that these examples will help you in your search for a digital or technology professional; please feel free to use and edit to as per your specific needs and preferences.
If you are a candidate seeking a role, you can view a list of our current job offers on our job board.
Example of a CRM Manager Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Developing, implementing and managing retention marketing tactics to deliver increased purchase frequency and value to meet business objectives.
- Analysing data from retention marketing campaigns and reporting performance insights to recommend improvements.
- Planning, managing and negotiating multiple digital campaigns with third parties where necessary.
- Supporting the eCommerce Director on strategic planning and budget decisions.
- Developing overall business operations and awareness campaigns, overseeing performance analysis and updating where necessary.
- Supporting optimisation of email and automated communication flows, developing new flows to make best use of insights in timing, targeting and content.
- Building and managing campaigns with messaging to customers or clients customised according to lifecycle stage and engagement level.
- Developing creative briefs and assigning to designers and copywriters to create high-quality, effective creative assets.
- Assisting and advising on personalised targeting and content when required.
- Leading and analysing A/B testing to optimise engagement.
- Monitoring competitor campaigns to inform and shape the client’s future strategy and tactics.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a CRM role, with proven success in developing and implementing loyalty/CRM strategies.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or related (or equivalent experience).
- You’ll have a strong track record of using Google Analytics.
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player, confident working in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of customer behaviour and value drivers in retention models.
- Confidence using email and marketing automation ESP platforms, on-site personalisation, as well as SMS and direct mail.
- You’ll be analytical and have a process-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail.
- You’ll also have strong Excel skills to interpret data insights and report back to the business.
Nice to have:
- Track record in project management, coordinating multiple projects across various teams.
- Comfortable working a fast-paced environment and willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed by the business.
- Familiarity with Database Marketing laws (GDPR, CAN-SPAM, etc.) is a plus.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more marketing specific, you can check the Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
If you would like to view 2023 salaries for other marketing positions, check our Digital Marketing Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.
Writing a job spec is the first phase of the hiring process at any given company, we love to help companies do this in an effective way so we've put together a post where we explain our secrets for a well structured hiring process and how to make it more efficient.