We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles.
Very often, in-house recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job descriptions, and since this aspect of our recruitment service is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so we have provided a list of job descriptions here.
With more than 20 years of experience in digital and technology recruitment and having placed thousands of candidates in Ireland and across Europe, we understand the value of a compelling job description, so we hope that these examples will help you in your search for a digital or technology professional; please feel free to use and edit to as per your specific needs and preferences.
If you are a candidate seeking a role, you can view a list of our current job offers on our job board.
Example of a Email Marketing Manager Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Creating, communicating, and delivering an email marketing growth plan covering new campaigns and optimising existing ones.
- Working closely with other members of the marketing and business team to ensure new emails and content align with the overall marketing contact strategy.
- Ensuring all email marketing communications are concise and relevant, customer-focused, solution-based and follow company best practice and branding.
- Ensuring all email marketing communications are GDPR compliant and adhere to best practices.
- Working with the design team to develop engaging creative assets for email templates.
- Building email templates using HTML and native email marketing platform tools.
- Setting up, reviewing and proofing email campaigns using the email marketing platform.
- Providing timely analysis into campaign performance, highlighting areas of opportunity to improve key performance metrics.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with an email marketing platform and campaign management tool.
- Strong organisational skills and high levels of attention to detail.
- Proven track record of successful email campaigns, A/B testing
- Proficiency at analysing customer and campaign data and converting it into insights and action plans.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and respond dynamically to change.
- Proficient in using Excel.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google Analytics and knowledge of HTML a serious advantage.
- Experience creating digital assets and excellent copywriting skills.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more oriented towards marketing, you can check the Digital Marketing Executive Job Description.
If you would like to view 2023 salaries for other digital positions, check our Digital Marketing Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.
Writing a job spec is the first phase of the hiring process at any given company, we love to help companies do this in an effective way so we've put together a post where we explain our secrets for a well structured hiring process and how to make it more efficient.