We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles.
Very often, in-house recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job descriptions, and since this aspect of our recruitment service is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so we have provided a list of job descriptions here.
With more than 20 years of experience in digital and technology recruitment and having placed thousands of candidates in Ireland and across Europe, we understand the value of a compelling job description, so we hope that these examples will help you in your search for a digital or technology professional; please feel free to use and edit to as per your specific needs and preferences.
If you are a candidate seeking a role, you can view a list of our current job offers on our job board.
Example of a Performance Manager Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Managing day-to-day digital senior client contact and owning performance strategy and delivery in collaboration with the specialist in-house team.
- Working collaboratively with key media owners on innovative partnerships, and finding proactive solutions/opportunities.
- Delivering engaging and successful presentations in client pitches.
- Ensuring client income or sales targets are understood and the contract is followed, in terms of performance bonuses and driving KPIs.
- Driving business development of collaborative income lines in existing client portfolios.
- Delivering accurate and timely forecasting of client spend and income across all income lines and media.
- Setting a high professional standard of client-facing work within the team e.g. owning quarterly reviews, presentations, and client interactions, and demonstrating ‘best-in-class’ agency work.
- Mentoring the performance team with insightful developmental feedback to team members and colleagues with periodic reviews.
- Leading on the performance manager tools and updating progress within the Performance section.
- Ensuring strong day-to-day task delegation of tasks to effectively manage workloads and pressures.
- Fostering a culture of results, innovation, and quality assurance within the company.
- Leading on representing the brand’s values, culture, approach, and dedication to internal training.
- Representing the agency at industry / client events.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years’ performance experience in a similar role managing performance and data specialists.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, dashboard solutions, DV360, FB Business manager, with ad operations knowledge.
- Proven experience project managing large-scale, complex performance campaigns is absolutely essential.
- You’ll be an analytical thinker, with excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills, and comfortable leading on company innovation and strategy.
- As a well-presented and confident team player, you’ll be solution focused, and responsible for developing and motivating junior team members.
- You’ll be an engaging, innovative, and creative communicator comfortable working with both clients and colleagues.
- Leadership skills are key for company and client idea generation, spotting income opportunities.
Nice to have:
- Experience managing large PPC budgets in-house or in agency roles.
- Strategic think is also important to find optimisations for both client and company accounts, and you’ll be confident in implementing them.
- High level of business and financial acumen
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more oriented towards senior management, you can check the Head of Digital Job Description
If you would like to view 2023 salaries for other digital positions, check our Digital Marketing Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.
Streamlining a hiring proces is key to be able to hire effectively. Writing great job descriptions is a good start, but there are other ways to make this hiring process more efficient and structured that we explain in our blog in detail.