Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description -
The purpose of this role is to drive and manage digital planning strategy to clients. The Digital Account Director will provide efficient client liaison and project management abilities to deliver on client requirements.
The Digital Account Director will Actively consult with clients regarding SEO, SEM, UX, audience segmentation and all other issues relating to clients’ requirements in relation to user acquisition, conversions etc.
Example of a Digital Account Director Job Description
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success
- Prioritize and manage clients’ expectations
- Planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns, including Display, Video, Social etc.
- Lead effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver on client requirements
- Ensure the strategic and creative excellence of team outputs in response to client briefs.
- Maximise team output and efficiencies through co-ordinating team workflow, with responsibility for all team work in progress. Effectively delegate to team members and manage team workload.
- Mentor team members and develop their skillset in accordance with their individual goals and objectives and career path.
- Play a key role in the recruitment of new team members as and when required
- Be actively involved in new business efforts from qualifying opportunities to leading pitch teams.
- Third Level Qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- A minimum of (Typically 8 years +) years’ experience in digital media strategy, planning and buying
- Previous recent experience working in an agency environment at Senior Account Manager / Account Director Level.
- Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at senior level.
- Demonstrable commercial experience with experience growing revenues and effectively managing budgets for major brand campaigns.
- Strong experience in participating in new business pitches;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Management reporting experience essential.
Confident leading and participating in presentations to clients.
Experience in working professionally with Word, Excel and PowerPoint