We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles.
Very often, in-house recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job descriptions, and since this aspect of our recruitment service is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so we have provided a list of job descriptions here.
With more than 20 years of experience in digital and technology recruitment and having placed thousands of candidates in Ireland and across Europe, we understand the value of a compelling job description, so we hope that these examples will help you in your search for a digital or technology professional; please feel free to use and edit to as per your specific needs and preferences.
If you are a candidate seeking a role, you can view a list of our current job offers on our job board.
Example of Marketing Manager Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive multi-channel marketing plan for the company.
- Managing traditional marketing campaigns (print, direct mail, customer communications) to deliver competitive ROI.
- Developing and overseeing content creation for Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, blog and any other relevant online channels.
- Briefing stakeholders on marketing materials production (PR, Media, Advertising) and updating on progress.
- Supporting sales team with developing marketing materials.
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Reporting on marketing campaign performance, suggesting adjustments to improve profitability.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring and reporting results.
- Taking overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in relevant sector or similar position.
- You’ll be happy to work on your own initiative and take full responsibility for aspects of a project.
- High-level creative thinking and design capabilities - while keeping an eye on budgets and business guidelines/policies.
- You’ll need excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with a range of levels and teams.
- Proficiency in turning projects around with tight timeframes and deadlines.
- You’ll have excellent planning and organisation skills and be confident with budgeting and project management.
Nice to have:
- Strong analytical, visualisation and reporting skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or a similar discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and project management tools.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more oriented towards senior management, you can check the Head of Marketing Job Description
If you would like to check 2023 salaries for other digital positions, check our Digital Marketing Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.
Writing a job spec is the first phase of the hiring process at any given company, we love to help companies do this in an effective way so we've put together a post where we explain our secrets for a well structured hiring process and how to make it more efficient.