We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles.
Very often, in-house recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job descriptions, and since this aspect of our recruitment service is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so we have provided a list of job descriptions here.
With more than 20 years of experience in digital and technology recruitment and having placed thousands of candidates in Ireland and across Europe, we understand the value of a compelling job description, so we hope that these examples will help you in your search for a digital or technology professional; please feel free to use and edit to as per your specific needs and preferences.
If you are a candidate seeking a role, you can view a list of our current job offers on our job board.
What does a Digital Account Manager do?
The purpose of this role is to assist clients with their digital campaigns. The Digital Account Manager will provide efficient client liaison and project management abilities to deliver on client requirements.
The Digital Account Manager will Actively consult with clients regarding SEO, SEM, UX, audience segmentation and all other issues relating to clients’ requirements in relation to user acquisition, conversions etc.
Example of a Digital Account Manager Job Description
- Company overview: Founding vision, current state of affairs, size, relevant stats.
- Role mission: Goals, team and resources to make it happen.
- Assist in effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success
- Prioritize and manage clients’ expectations
- Have a full understanding of clients’ needs and business objectives
- Develop relationships with key influencers within clients’ companies.
- Assist in the planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns
- Have a strong understanding of SEO, PPC, SEM, Video, Social etc.
- Participate in client meetings, presentations and communications
- Analyse campaign results and carrying out optimisation if needed
- Compile reports as required
- A minimum of (Typically 4 years +) years’ experience of having worked in an agency environment at Account Executive / Manager level.
- Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at senior level.
- A thorough understanding of how digital fits into and complements general marketing strategies.
- Experience in participating in new business pitches;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working professionally with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working arrangement: (Hybrid, Remote, Office)
CTA (Call to Action)
We are accepting applications until the end of *MONTH*. We’ll be delighted to meet you for a first interview with *NAME*, our hiring manager.
If you are looking for roles that are more oriented towards senior management, you can check the Head of Marketing Job Description
If you would like to view 2023 salaries for other digital positions, check our Digital Marketing Salaries. Or you can download our acclaimed Prosperity Digital Salary Survey to be on top of current salaries for the digital sector.
Writing a job spec is the first phase of the hiring process at any given company, we love to help companies do this in an effective way so we've put together a post where we explain our secrets for a well structured hiring process and how to make it more efficient.