Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description -
The purpose of this role is to assist clients with their digital campaigns. The Digital Account Manager will provide efficient client liaison and project management abilities to deliver on client requirements.
The Digital Account Manager will Actively consult with clients regarding SEO, SEM, UX, audience segmentation and all other issues relating to clients’ requirements in relation to user acquisition, conversions etc.
Example of a UX Designer Job Description
- Assist in effective and efficient cross-functional interaction within the agency to deliver client success
- Prioritize and manage clients’ expectations
- Have a full understanding of clients’ needs and business objectives
- Develop relationships with key influencers within clients’ companies.
- Assist in the planning and oversight of Digital Campaigns
- Have a strong understanding of SEO, PPC, SEM, Video, Social etc.
- Participate in client meetings, presentations and communications
- Analyse campaign results and carrying out optimisation if needed
- Compile reports as required
- A minimum of (Typically 4 years +) years’ experience of having worked in an agency environment at Account Executive / Manager level.
- Digital native, expertise in all Digital channels: PPC, SEO, Content, Social, Programmatic, etc.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with experience liaising with clients at senior level.
- A thorough understanding of how digital fits into and complements general marketing strategies.
- Experience in participating in new business pitches;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working professionally with Word, Excel and PowerPoint