We have crafted a series of job description examples for a variety of digital roles. Sometimes recruiters and HR departments ask us to help them write their job specs. Since this is very useful to them, we’ve realised that this could be useful to others too, so that’s why we are publishing them here. These examples are the result of careful research from thousands of job offers historically published on our job board, and more than 20 years experience in the market that gives us the insight into what’s needed for any role in digital.
Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description
Exmple of Account Director Job Description
- Responsible for generating revenues from a specific group of accounts
- Be a strong steward / advocate for the organisation
- Pitch to clients at c-level
- Maintain and develop the highest standards of client relations & engagement
- Ensure revenues are in line with company objectives
- Ensure management is updated on the status of the organisation’s accounts in terms of problems, plans and objectives
- Lead and manage a variety of communications strategies, campaigns and projects (Agency Only)
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders within the organisation to ensure an optimal client experience.
- Identify new business opportunities and always strive to grow revenues
- Plans and manage budgets and timelines to ensure a quality and profitable service to Clients.
- Provide ongoing management to a team of account executives / account managers, and convey the commercial goals, vision and values of the organisation to them.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Preferably have a minimum of ___ years of Account Director experience in a similar sector.
- You will be commercially minded.
- You will have a strong understanding of clients needs.
- You will be a strong communicator and highly organised
- You will have a solid track record of working closely with clients on their communications strategies (Agency Only)
- You will be a great team leader, and will be nurturing and motivational and comfortable in delegating and directing people and projects.
- You will be a superb project manager.
- You will be proactive in developing new brand initiatives and campaigns, and will be thoroughly comfortable and professional in championing clients’ requirements, creative briefing, presentations, cost calculation and ensuring key project milestones and client objectives are achieved (Agency Only)
- You will have a relevant degree