Employers, please feel free to use and edit to your requirements this example of a job description -
You should write a little about your company or agency; specify the industry sector(s) and types of clients that the account manager will be working with; specify if it is existing business, new business, or a mix of both. You might also indicate how they will fit into the organisation and if they will work as part of a team and who they will be reporting to. You might indicate if there will be account executives reporting to the account manager.
Example of a UX Designer Job Description
The Requirements of this role will be to -
- To be a strong advocate for your brand/service/product, while also championing the needs of the client within your organisation.
- To understand the client industry, products and competitors
- To fully understand client briefs and requirements
- To develop strong client relationships within the client base
- Actively develop the account through seeking revenue opportunities
- Achieving sales targets.
- Developing new business.
- Pitching and giving presentations to clients.
- Understand the creative process and the client brand (agency account manager)
- To deliver the best branded solutions to the client and market (agency account manager)
- To consult and drive awareness of new technologies and channels (agency account manager)
- To work with the creative teams and ensure the organisation meets and exceeds the client brief (agency account manager)
The successful applicant for this role will -
- Preferably have a minimum of ___ years of Account Manger experience in a similar sector.
- You will be client focussed and understand the need to deliver against clients’ requirements.
- You will be able to build strong client relationships and develop business through this.
- You will be commercially focussed and have a strong track record of achieving and surpassing revenue targets.
- You will have good judgement knowing when to escalate issues before they become a risk to the account.
- You will make an effort to understand your clients business and the industry they are in and pass on knowledge throughout the organisation/team.
You will manage your clients expectations of what is and isn’t possible within their timeframes and budget.
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.