- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7385
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Owner role to get involved within a high potential company. This organisation is the forefront of technology, innovation and marketing in the gaming sector.
As a key part you will work at a functional level alongside Product Owners and the engineering teams to define product requirements and identify improvements.
You will set performance goals for product releases and you'll be able to communicate these to the wider business.
You'll own the experience customers have while using our client's product and you will constantly look for improvements to add to the product backlog
You'll contribute to the ongoing development of the product roadmap / strategy.
You'll always looking for valuable improvements to the customer experience and will prioritise them accordingly.
- Identify and validate the market opportunity and client need through a combination of market insight, client research, internal collaboration, performance analysis, workshops
- Representing the voice of the customer throughout the product development cycle
- Actively grooms and prioritizes the product backlog ensuring work is ready for the Operations team.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Coordinate product and feature launches with the core Agile team and with strong collaboration with teams across the business and relevant stakeholders
- At least 3 years' experience as a Product Owner or as a Business Analyst in a technology product
- Good experience in an agile software development environment ideally in high scale web applications
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Experience in working across multiple methodologies Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, DevOps, Design Thinking, Human centered design, UX…
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.