Digital Marketing Manager
- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Location: Westmeath
- Job Number: BBBH7381
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client is a leader in a particular online service and due to very high demand they are currently enjoying a massive growth phase.
As such, the company is now hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to join the group iand develop the marketing strategy for their various websites, across SEO, PPC campaigns and social media marketing.
- End to end management of PPC campaigns
- Identifying areas of improvement to increase site performance and provide recommendations
- Researching keywords and creating SEO led content
- Developing advertising for segmented and target audiences across Adwords & Facebook
- Creating reports and analysing performance of campaigns
- Utilise current and emerging technologies in both paid and organic SEO
- 3 years Digital Marketing Experience
- Paid & organic search background
- Analytics certified and google Adwords
- Ability to write effective SEO copy
- Landing page analytics
- Ability to complete projects within parameters
- Strong communication skills
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.