- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7378
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
A global sporting organization is currently seeking to make the key hire of an Events Manager to join their Commercial team.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for the implementation, coordination and analysis of all events performed by the company.
- Plan the events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the events' success.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate all operations of the event, before, during and after the event occurrence.
- Lead promotional activities for the event.
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event.
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Analyze the event's success and prepare reports.
- Supervise the overall logistics of the event.
- Coordinate with media to cover the events high lights.
- Proven experience as an event manager.
- Skilled in project management.
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A knack for problem-solving.
- Customer-service orientation.
- Interest for sports.
- A team player with leadership skills.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.