- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7206
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
Web Analyst - North Ireland
Our client is a disruptive Online e-commerce platform looking to hire one Web Analyst to join their Customer Retention Optimization team.
- Interpret and understand web traffic data, performing Trend and Data reporting.
- Assisting your manager with AB Testing and Personalization plan execution as well as the reporting.
- Experience with testing and usability.
- Understand and analyze current marketing acquisition strategies and exploring new opportunities.
- Help to identify and monitor customer pain points and other potential customer issues by analyzing clicks, page views, heat maps, time on site, and bounce rates.
- Being able to perform data capture, extraction, manipulation and presentation.
- Improve website conversation rates and on-site customer behavior, improving customer experience and retention.
- Assisting in developing the KPI's of the Customer Rate Conversion department.
- 2 years of experience in a web analytic role within the digital world.
- Ability to understand and work with different data platforms such as Tableau, SAS VA, Qlikview, and Analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with Customer Retention Optimization
- Experienced with BI Tools.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.