Advertising Sales Manager
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7377
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Advertising Sales Manager
I am currently working with a leading company in the media sector who are looking for an Advertising Sales Manager to join their Commercial division.
- Educating clients on the latest products, beta testing and insights.
- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising requirements.
- Leading a team in devising ad campaigns that meet the needs and budget of clients.
- Identifying opportunities for growth and new business.
- Creating unique and relevant sales presentations that achieve the objectives of clients while increasing their market share.
- Working with the Commercial Director to create effective sales strategies.
- Generating advertising revenues in online and publishing formats.
- Acting as the link between the client and the company.
- 4 years of experience in lead generation, sales or business development.
- The ability to understand the market and create new ideas to maximize your clients' revenue potential.
- Online media sales experience.
- The capacity to work under pressure and meticulous attention to detail.
- Outstanding negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, motivational and leadership skills as you will be in charge of a team.
- The ability to understand the vision of each individual client.
- Deeply understanding of the Irish media Market.
- Hands on, driven attitude.
- Commercial Acumen.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.