Field Sales Executive
- Salary: €25,000 - €30,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7370
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 0 - 1
Prosperity is representing an international company listed on Forbes as one of the most innovative companies in the globe.
Some of their clients include the main blue-chip manufacturers worldwide, and they keep growing!
In line with the expansion, they are looking for talented and motivated individuals for two Field Sales Executive roles that are currently open in their Dublin office.
If you are ambitious, recent graduated or with previous sales experience and are hungry to succeed and looking to advance your career within sales in a fast-growing company, this role is for you!
Field Sales Executive
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Basic Starting Salary: € 30k
- Quarterly Bonus
- Company car
- 20 days annual leave
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- The company provides a training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of their products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road.
- BA/BSc completed in any discipline, however, Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degree (Engineering, electronics or similar) would be beneficial
- Previous Sales or Commercial experience is a huge advantage
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability
- Full clean driver license
If you are interested in learning more, get in touch!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.