Head of Product Partnerships - Barcelona
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH7368
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Head of Product Programs - Barcelona
I have an amazing opportunity to join a leading platform in their niche, one that has been recognised as one of the hottest start-ups by Forbes.
They are, in fact, the fastest growing start-up in Europe with over 20 million in funding to help them scale.
They are currently looking for a Head of Product Partnerships to drive new strategic partnerships.
Reporting to the CCO, the successful candidate for this role will be tasked with identifying, sourcing and implementing new technology platforms.
- Identify potential technology and marketing partners across different verticals and industries.
- Work with senior management to develop and implement partnership strategy.
- Build relationships with potential partners bringing them through a structured deal and integration process.
- Work on "go live" product launches to insure cross-functionality.
- Track continuous effectiveness to ensure success.
- 3-5 years' in a B2B programme/partnership role.
- Experience in SaaS is a major benefit.
- Partnership/Program integration essential, understanding and solving potential issues that may arise.
- Excellent co-ordinating skills working with multiple stakeholders
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.