Head of CRM
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7366
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
Head of CRM
Our client is one of the biggest E-learning companies in Ireland.
Their core focus is to make education affordable and accessible to everyone.
As they are now expanding their operations, they are looking for a Head of CRM to help them achieve their growth and to manage their overall CRM strategy.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing team to provide guidance on how to maximize current and prospective relationships through the use of the CRM.
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process.
- Analysis of the current CRM and ensuring it's fit for purpose and the goals of the organization.
- Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure.
- Making sure the CRM is customer focused and working to maximize its effectiveness for sales and distribution.
- Working with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the CRM plan.
- Planning, managing and delivering multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns.
- Segmenting of the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
- Ensure return on investment through KPI's and performance metrics.
- Championing and driving through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy in from all stakeholders in the business.
- Previous experience in similar CRM role.
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems.
- Must have a strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles in a B2B and B2C environment.
- Hands on and driven personality.
- A can do attitude.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.