Head Of Marketing
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7358
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
Head of Marketing
Our client is a leader in a particular online service and due to very high demand they are currently enjoying a massive growth phase.
As such, they company is now hiring a Head of Marketing to take ownership of all areas of the Marketing management, including commercial marketing and delivery. The main responsibility would be to work with the different teams within the organization to ensure that all the aspects of the platform are delivered to the higher standards.
- Use research, digital experience and analytics to develop product strategy and identify which customers to target/key jobs to be done.
- Work with the Senior Management team, developing and delivering commercial value prepositions, as well as capitalizing on customer opportunities.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure the customer experience is optimized.
- Oversee all the marketing activities to ensure the highest quality of delivery and management.
- Run the Marketing department in order to promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Trouble shoot issues that might arise on the platform.
- Analyze competitors' products and key drivers in the market.
- Support launch and execution of campaigns in the market.
- Understand the financial targets in the platform, ideally with an understanding of P&L.
- Prepare and manage monthly quarterly and annually budgets for the entire Marketing departments.
- Be the person to go to in regards to any aspects of the Marketing operations.
- Understands clients needs and demands, and focus the strategy on that.
- Identify opportunities to reach new markets and segments, in order to expand market share.
The perfect candidate:
- 5-7 year of experience in a Digital Tech platform.
- Hands on, fully driven and deep attention to detail.
- Clear understanding of the Online Learning business and how general revenue is generated.
- Previous Digital Marketing, CRM, Lead Management experience.
- Stakeholders Management preferred.
- Commercial awareness on Market and industry trends.
- 5 years of a C-level Marketing management experience, including managing digital products.
- Good understanding of education from a consumer viewpoint: ability to translate the winning product management strategies into actionable plans and products that drive value for customers and learners.
- Deep comprehension of the digital world and ability to translate this into product realization, team mindset and ways of working.
- High competence to balance strategic thinking with a focus on operational delivery.
- Strong delegation skills. Ability to communicate objectives to constituent teams, delegate assignments / deliverables appropriately and trust teams to deliver.
- Used to Identify opportunities and Building Partnerships.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.