Head of Marketing
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Cork
- Job Number: BBBH7348
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 8 - 9
I am looking for a 360 marketer with strong experience driving successful marketing strategies (online and offline) in a start-up environment for an exciting role based in Cork, Ireland.
My client is a fast-growing company with a global presence who is actively seeking for a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for providing strategic marketing insights and will work to establish, implement and oversee short and long term goals, plans and policies of the business.
Head of Marketing
Based in: Cork city, Ireland
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Reports to: General Manager
- 7-8 years of experience in a marketing manager/head of marketing role (preferably in a start-up environment that has expanded)
- Third level Degree in Marketing or Relevant Field
- Strong Demand Generation experience
- Hands-on experience creating branded content as such as strong SEO skills
- Experience managing relationship with creative and media agencies
- Experience in social media and using social channels to drive community engagement
For more details, please get in touch!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.