Paid Search Specialist - Barcelona
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH7352
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Paid Search Specialist
I have an amazing opportunity to join a leading platform in their niche, one that has been recognised as one of the hottest start-ups by Forbes.
They are, in fact, the fastest growing start-up in Europe with over 20 million in funding to help them scale.
They are currently looking for a Paid Search Specialist to work from their Barcelona office and to facilitate them in their expansion and to help them to achieve their marketing goals and revenue targets.
The successful applicant for this role will be tasked with building and driving our client's paid search strategy across European markets by creating PPC and Retargeting campaigns in several European languages and rolling them out through various platforms. To facilitate the successful applicant in this task, they will build a team of contractors who will oversee the localisation of campaigns.
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years of having managed annual paid search budgets in excess of one million euro for a B2B company
- A demonstratable track record of having scaled campaigns and achieved or surpassed growth targets.
- Demonstratable experience of having managed campaigns across various European languages.
- Strong track record of having built and managed retargeting campaigns.
- You are keenly focused on conversions and you have a strong commercial instinct and can clearly grasp how your campaigns align with and deliver on business goals.
- You are highly analytical and can derive insights from your campaigns with a view to optimising and improving on them.
- You are proficient with Excel
- You have a track record of having managed free lancers.
- Absolute fluency in English
- Ideally you will have other relevant language(s) - German / Spanish / French
- Relevant degree (Marketing / Business)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.