Event Sales and Marketing Manager - Barcelona
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH7350
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Event Sales and Marketing Manager
I have an amazing opportunity to join a leading platform in their niche, one that has been recognised as one of the hottest start-ups by Forbes.
They are, in fact, the fastest growing start-up in Europe with over 20 million in funding to help them scale.
They are currently looking for an Event Sales / Marketing / Project Manager to work from their Barcelona office and to facilitate them in their expansion and to help them to achieve their marketing goals and revenue targets.
The successful applicant for this role will be tasked with initiating and developing partnerships and working with partners to develop compelling marketing initiatives, incorporating events and conferences, with a view to expanding brand visibility across European markets.
Their will be a strong element of end-to-end management on the events, and the successful applicant will be required to build out the event programs (i.e. negotiate rates / create processes in line with goals etc.) and measure performance and results.
- Four to five years of successfully selling to business, ideally events / conferences
- Proven track record of event management
- Ability to initiate and plan events.
- Be driven with a very strong commercial instinct, and an understanding of business goals.
- Strong Analytical / Performance mindset.
- Absolute fluency in English
- Ideally you will have other relevant language(s) - German / Spanish / French
- Relevant degree (Marketing / Business)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.