Quality Assurance Engineer
- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7347
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
We currently have a great opportunity for a Quality Asssurance Engineer to get involved with a high potential digital entertainment Company.
This enterprise is hugely resourced, funded, and has the backing of some of the leading online specialists in the Irish Market.
The successful applicant will work for an innovative company where creativity, initiative and results are rewarded!
Our client's preference is for someone with good team working abilities in a fast paced Agile development environment.
The ideal candidate will have proven QA experience of delivering large-scale software projects by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading and coaching multiple teams.
- Work closely with the R&D team
- Mentor other members of the QA team
- Develop existing testing documentation (plans,cases, scripts, defect reports, etc.) for product and solutions
- Perform extensive testing of our product releases
- Writing and maintaining automated tests
- Discover and report bugs using JIRA software
Skills and Experience required:
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Good understanding of the full SDLC
- Experience of writing test cases for and testing multi-tier systems;
- Leadership skills and experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Jira, Selenium
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.