Senior Account Manager
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7345
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 years
Senior Account Manager
Our client is a fantastic brand marketing agency that is currently enjoying phenomenal growth.
In line with the expansion of their client portfolio, they are currently seeking to make the appointment of a Senior Account Manager.
The ideal candidate for this role will hail from an Agency background and will have a strong track record of marketing campaign strategy, planning and management.
- Be the key account manager on a portfolio of accounts.
- Ensure optimal satisfaction and consequent growth on accounts.
- Be highly creative and driven in terms of ideation and solutions on client campaigns.
- Oversee and guide a team of Account Execs.
- Devise impactful presentations and be a key part of pitches to clients.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as an Agency Account Manager
- The proven ability to manage and mentor a team of Account Executives.
- A track record of having been an effective PM on campaigns involving marketing / e-commerce strategy including (but not limited to) branding, social and analytics.
- Strong communication and negotiation abilities
- Clear communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- A business minded individual, with a strong commercial instinct for both agency and client needs, and a drive and determination to deliver for both the agency and for clients.
- A healthy ambition to thrive and advance within the Agency.
- A Bachelor's Degree
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.