CRM Marketing Manager
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Dublin West
- Job Number: BBBH7337
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Our client is one of the biggest retail platforms in Ireland and they are looking for a skilled CRM Manager to join their Digital Marketing team.
If you have a passion for everything Marketing and digital innovation and you have a strong interest in Fashion, this could be the role for you.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Develop and implement the company segmentation and overall online communication strategy.
- Intgrate advertising and PR Initiatives throughout all platforms.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
The Perfect Candidate:
- 3+ years' experience constructing and reporting on email campaigns.
- Previous experience on implementing a successful rewards programme.
- Ability to run A/B Testing and Multivariate Testing (MVT).
- Ability to define new audience types.
- Highly analytical with the ability to plan and put processes in place.
- Excellent understanding of database platforms, concepts and segmentation.
- Understanding of GDPR rules and regulations.
- Able to multi-task in a fast moving environment.
- A passion for retail and fashion, keeping up to date with latest trends.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.