Email Marketing Specialist
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7334
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client is a leader in online education and they are currently enjoying massive growth in the market.
As such, this company is now hiring an email marketing specialist who will be tasked with driving email marketing strategy and delivery.
- Identify target audience and grow the email list of the company.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Proof read emails for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Write newsletters including all company updates.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs.
- Create email databases for lead generation.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
* 3-5 years' experience in online marketing, email experience preferred.
* Strong communication and organizational skills; extremely detail-oriented.
* Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
* Multi channel communication experience, including email as well as SMS, Push notifications, E-mail content, rendering and filtering technologies.
* Thorough knowledge of email marketing best practices.
* High volume commercial/promotional email experience
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.