Sales Manager (Mayo, Sligo and Roscommon)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Mayo
- Job Number: BBBH7330
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
Are you looking for a new challenge in sales within a successful and well-known company based in the beautiful West of Ireland?
My client is an established FMCG Irish brand, who is proud to be one of the leaders in their sector, actively looking for their new Area Sales Manager who will be covering Mayo, Sligo & Roscommon counties.
You must be based in West of Ireland or surrounds and flexible to be on the road to meet clients across the region.
Area Sales Manager
Salary: 47k OTE (42k basic + 5k bonus) + company car
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs and growing their business.
- Take a consultative approach to identify and commercialising new target accounts by, constantly growing and developing the business.
- Retain and communicate extensive knowledge of competitors and their activities in your territory.
- To retain all key customers and develop close working relationships with key customers.
- To foster good relationships with all stakeholders, including internal customers.
- 3-4 years of experience in sales with FMCG/Pharma or any other consumer sector
- Proven track record in new business development.
- Self-motivated to achieve results under own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team and develop valued relationships internally and externally.
- Full clean driver licence
For more details, get in touch!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.