Business Development Manager
- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: Dublin West
- Job Number: BBBH7323
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 8 - 9
I am looking for a strategic Business Development Manager to join a fantastic opportunity within a successful Facilities Management company based in Dublin. Our client is one of the largest business in the sector, operating across global markets partnering with blue chip clients.
The Business Development Manager will play a key role in the company developing strategies aimed at driving new sales across multiple sectors globally. The successful candidate must have previous experience with the Facilities Management sector, as such as being a strong leader, commercial driven and with a proven track record of increasing revenue and profitability through generation of new leads.
Business Development Manager
Location: Dublin West
Salary: The salary is negotiable based on experience + 10% bonus, company mobile and laptop
You must have your own car and a clean driver's license; mileage will be paid.
- You will be responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities, increasing awareness in the market place
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales, bids and marketing functions
- Participating in new business contract negotiations.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Attend and present at seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
- Developing and managing relationships with potential suppliers and exploring cost model options.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the Facilities Management Sector.
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions and managing direct reports.
- You must have your own car and a clean driver's license.
For more details, get in touch!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.