Creative Digital Lead
- Salary: €45,000 - €50,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7327
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Digital Designer to demonstrate their creative expertise and take leadership of a small team specialized in motion graphics and web design.
As the Digital Design Lead you will be in charge of the creative planning and coordination of digital projects, and you will take part in recruitment and training of new members of your team. Majority of your work will still be hands on, mainly focused on motion graphics and web design and you will lead the design briefs, prepare rough drafts and, if necessary, iterate your designs.
Don't worry, it is not all on you - you will delegate work to more junior designers on the team.
So- are you brilliant at web design and motion graphics, amazing at getting the brief right and know you can lead a team? You know how to handle admin part of design projects and enjoy corporate environment? This might be the role for you:
These are the skills and experience required:
* Min 4 years of experience in digital design
* Strong portfolio featuring motion graphics and web design
* Proficient with After Effects, Premier Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, HMTL, CSS and JS
* Project management skills and experience
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Multinational corporate environment experience preferred
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch and let's begin the process :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.