- Salary: €45,000 - €50,000
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH7322
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
A global leader in education is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Dublin.
The successful applicant for this role will be tasked with delivering their brand message throughout the customer journey, and to all of their stakeholders.
- Ensuring the marketing collateral quality is consistent and in line with the brand guidelines
- Developing brand material and marketing material for campaigns and the campus
- Managing the promotion of events across the website and social channels
- Liaising with the regional teams to improve SEO, and ensuring the content optimised
- Preparing copy and graphics for, and executing the social media and email strategies
- Driving awareness of the brand by working alongside the key teams to develop great content
- Leading the PR & Media strategy alongside the Director of Marketing
- 3 years' experience in marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to deal with a diverse range of cultures
- Great copywriting skills are essential
- Experience managing campaigns and developing marketing material
- Ability to prioritise, and manage your time across a variety of tasks
- Good eye for design
- Understanding of behaviour changing factors
- Technically minded and strong creativity
- Experience in the service delivery or education sector, are advantageous but not essential
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.