Customer Support Executive
- Salary: €25,000 - €30,000
- Location: Dublin South
- Job Number: BBBH7324
- Status: Contract
- Experience: 3 - 4
A major niche publisher is currently seeking a Customer Support Executive to provide excellent assistance to the organisation and its customers.
The role involves handling customer queries, processing orders and providing information about the organisations products and services.
This position is an 11 month contract.
- Manage queries across - Phone, social media, email, post and events.
- Tech support for digital customers - e.g. desktop logins and app logins
- Manage customer complaints within 48-hours and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Subscriber Management: Setting up subscriber accounts, organizing renewal letters, invoicing, lodging payments, e-docketing, accurate record keeping for ABC/Accounts
- Making calls on behalf of the organisation's titles to subscribers (renewals/lapsed/new leads)
- Achieve KPI targets set for subscription growth in conjunction with the circulation, marketing and digital team.
- Develop initiatives to improve subscriber's experience
- Fulfil back issue requests, process store payments and organize refunds as required
- Managing hard copy archives
- Actively understand and promote the organisations products and services.
- General administrative support
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience
- Strong communication and English skills
- A proactive approach
- Ability to work from own initiative and as part of a team
- A good multitasker
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Database management with a focus on CRM is desirable
- Typing speed of 40wpm approximately
- Availability for travel if required.
Thank God It's Monday t/a Prosperity is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.