- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7325
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Marketing Manager with management experience, creativity and knowledge of online and traditional channels required to join a successful and dynamic team in the hospitality sector.
Take responsibility for managing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities and work closely with a number of agencies on creative and advertising projects.
Use your management experience to support and develop the marketing team, ensuring that they know exactly what to do and deliver on time. Please also note that this is still a hands on role though - so only apply if you love to get involved in the day to day work.
Increase online presence and e-commerce performance in partnership with a digital agency, support branding plan, expand product solutions and offerings with the aim to continuously enhance the guest experience.
Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
Prepare and adhere to marketing budgets and ensure return on investment on spend choices.
Oversee content creation and delivery and ensure brand messages are consistent across all channels. Be creative, think ahead and out of the box.
Engage consumers on social media and embrace up and coming platforms and channels.
Research - design and implementation of a variety of qualitative and quantative research projects.
Skills and experience required:
- min 4 years of experience in marketing roles, with minimum of one year in a manager role with at least one direct report.
- Marketing and Communications degree/diploma.
- Confident and dynamic public speaker
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Creative, effective leader and team player
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal; A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages a definite asset.
- Proven organizational skills, works well on their own, able to set and meet deadlines with quality results.
- Working knowledge of Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop
- Ability to work across all levels and functions in a highly pressured environment.
- Willingness to travel and ability to interact professionally with other cultures.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.