- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7314
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 years
I currently have an opportunity for a Junior SEO executive to join a multinational brand specialising in a specific advertising space.
This is a global brand with a fantastic vision and plan to grow the business further over the coming years.
In line with their expansion plan, they are now looking to hire an SEO executive to join their traffic acquisition team.
- Working within a traffic acquisition team to execute SEO strategies in a correct manner
- Manage content optimization and content delivery across various company sites globally
- Ensure there is a fresh content published regularly with the right keywords and tags
- Work towards SEO content targets across content generation, link acquisition and content engagement
- Manage ongoing site structure reviews, reporting and optimisation recommendations
- Deliver on SEO Kpis and targets
- 1 year of experience in SEO role
- Interest and knowledge of Google ranking strategies
- Strong analytical and optimisation skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Digital Research Tools and Excel
- Strong interest in SEO new trends, algorithms and tolls, along with willingness to grow your career in SEO
- Motivated and driven with ability to work effectively in a multinational team across multinational strategies
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.