Talent and Resourcing Manager
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7313
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 5 - 6
Talent & Sourcing Manager
We are currently working with a state-owned service that offer a wide range of services and have a strong commercial emphasis. They are seeking to make the key appointment of a Talent & Sourcing Manager to join their offices in Dublin.
- Collaborate with People team partners to build talent pipelines through referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts, and other creative channels.
- Find ways to improve the HR the overall Recruitment process and the overall HR best practices.
- Partner with other HR Partners in order to implement an efficient administration system that can go from candidate selection to the GDPR compliance requirements.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Recruiters and Hiring teams.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire.
The perfect Candidate:
- 5+ years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience, including at least 1 year of management experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn.
- Hands on type of person.
- Deep understanding on the full 360 degrees spectrum of the Recruitment process, and HR Corporate function areas.
- Employment Legislation knowledge.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.