Regional Sales Manager
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin West
- Job Number: BBBH7310
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
Our client is one of the biggest and most well-known FMCG companies in Ireland.
They are looking for an Area Sales Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- To consistently support existing accounts ensuring quality of equipment, use of our products and maintain the customer relationship.
- Provide Market and competitor insights to the business.
- Understand client expectations and demands, in terms of product and pricing, delivering the best solutions.
- Covering a specific sales area for the company.
- Develop close relationships with their customers.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience in FMCG service sales.
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills.
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments.
- A passion and enthusiasm for achieving agreed company targets.
- Hands on attitude.
- Driven by results.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.