Tele Sales Representative - Part time
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7309
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 years
Our client is one of the biggest and most well-known FMCG companies in Ireland. They are looking for a TeleSales Representative to join their dynamic team.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- The ability to provide world class customer service.
- Excellent PC skills - experience using a customer relationship system (preferably JDE) and excel.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.