Product Marketing Manager
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7185
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: None
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for our client, a fantastic software company with a successful product already loved by many big names companies.
Are you a social media expert, confident story teller and a strategic communications expert? You know how to approach market research and product positioning and deliver compelling marketing content to launch and support tech products?
This fast paced tech company wants you to take their industry leading products to the next level and become a strategic partner to the sales and executive teams.
You will be the go-to person to help define, launch and support company products.
You will work closely with customers, you will be a trusted advisor to them and understand their requirements, capturing reference stories for the product and sales teams.
You will be in charge of positioning and messaging for new products, act as a spokesperson to the press and use your expertise and passion for social media to blog, post and engage sharing thought leadership, news and latest product related events.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years' experience in product marketing in a fast moving tech company
- Dynamic, articulate, and confident personality - compelling and comfortable in front of customers
- Track record generating and execution of innovative marketing ideas
- Experience crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing hit products
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.