Media Account Manager - London
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: UK
- Job Number: BBBH7265
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
I am looking for a motivated Account Manager with previous experience in Media/Adtech sector (Agency or Client side) ready for a new challenge within a fast growing organisation based in a very central location in London.
My client is an international and successful AdTech company who is facing a major expansion, services more than 600 advertisers worldwide and has offices across Europe, Asia, South and North America.
Title: Account Manager
Experience: Mid-level (2-3 years)
Location: London (Central)
Salary: up to 35k £ + bonus
Reports to: Chief Product Officer
- 2-3 years of experience working as an Account Executive, Account Manager or Client Manager in Digital Media/Adtech sector (agency or client side)
- Proven background managing strategic accounts
- Self-motivated, problem solver, attention to detail and results driven personality
- Client Driven
- Passion for Digital Media
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.