Senior Marketing and E-commerce Specialist
- Salary: €50,000 - €55,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7283
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing and Ecommerce Specialist to take ownership of the marketing and ecommerce of one of the most prestigious fashion brands in Ireland.
This role reports to the Managing Director.
- Working with a senior management team in order to establish and implement marketing and ecommerce strategy in order to drive online store and retail stores nationwide
- Develop and lead the creation of company's marketing campaign calendar ensuring online and offline revenue growth and effective brand messaging
- Manage the annual and weekly promotional planning process in collaboration with Buying and Senior Management team.
- Identify major sales drivers across all products, categories, promotional cycles and campaigns
- Develop and implement online marketing strategy across PPC and Social to generate revenue
- Oversee online platform including forecasting and sales performance
- Analyse data across web and marketing and optimise strategies accordingly
- Mange relationship with various partners and agencies
- Manage company PR and make sure all outbound messaging is on brand
- Develop and manage various, customer orientated marketing programmes including Loyalty Card, Click and Collect etc
- Manage all communications related to opening new stores
- Be the coach to marketing and ecommerce team in a collaborative manner
- Responsible for organising and executing in store fashions shows including, photography, videos shoots and press.
- Experience in Fashion / Retail is required
- At least 4 years of experience in an ecommerce web and marketing-oriented role
- Experience of having managed a large ecommerce platform with constant new promotions and online updates
- Good experience in participating in the look and feel of an ecommerce site
- Experience in traffic acquisition across PPC and Social
- Customer orientated with strong ability to analyse data and take directions form it
- Excellent understanding of customer behaviour and customer segmentation
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with people at all level
- Ability to work in a challenging, busy environment where priorities change at all times
- 3rd level qualification
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.