- Salary: €40,000 - €45,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7281
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
Our client, an award winning full service digital agency, are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and energetic digital Project Manager to join their team.
Your main responsibility in this fantastic and talented team is to manage and lead projects through the full lifecycle, from requirements gathering, need analysis, strategy, through workshops, design, development and QA to go live.
You will manage project budgets, requirements and keep clients updated at all times.
You will work with a passionate, talented team and your main goal will be to keep things happening while staying on time and within budget.
Skills and Experience required
* Min 3years of experience as digital project manager in an agency
(or digital transformation projects)
* Excellent experience with project management software and methodologies
* Strong interpersonal skills & an excellent communicator
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.