SEO and PPC Account Manager
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7278
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
We are currently partnering with an Irish Communications and PR agency who are currently further expanding their business in the digital space.
To facilitate their clients, they are now seeking to hire an SEO & PPC Account Manager.
This is a pioneer role for someone who is looking to take ownership of the Search Channel within the business.
- Be the first to establish Paid and Organic Search offerings within the business
- Plan and deliver effecting search strategies across PPC and SEO channels for the clients
- Collaborate with developers and content creation team in order to establish and deliver search strategies across various clients and industries
- Understand clients KPIs and goals and constantly work to optimise campaigns towards them
- Analyse data and measure performance of all campaigns and provide reporting accordingly
- Collaborate with PR team in order to establish new business opportunities within the Search space
- At least 4 years of experience in a Search channels across Paid and Organic Search
- Experience in planning, executing, analysing and optimising PPC and SEO campaigns (agency experienced is preferred but not a must)
- Knowledge of advertising and inbound marketing strategies
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent communications and multitasking skills and ability to work on various projects for different clients simultaneously
- Relevant qualifications in marketing online
Please apply to the link below
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.