Corporate Account Executive DACH
- Salary: €45,000 - €50,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7167
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
My client is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies at the moment, facing a huge expansion worldwide.
Their solutions are now trusted by more than 700,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. They are also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner.
Due to this massive growth, they are looking for a German Corporate Account Executive to be based in their Dublin HQ (in one of the best locations in the city), responsible for the DACH market.
- Corporate Account Executive (DACH)
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Salary: 50k basic + 50k commission = 100k OTE (Uncapped)
- Benefits: Full Healthcare, Full Dental Care, Pension Scheme, Commuter Benefits,
- Perks: Free food & drinks, Relaxing/social area.
- If you are not based in Dublin, they support with relocation.
- 3+ years of software sales experience (full sales cycle)
- German native, fluent English
- Track record of overachieving quota in past roles.
- Time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
If you would like to have a look at the full job spec, get in touch!
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.