- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7224
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 years
Our client, a very successful creative agency in Dublin city centre are looking for a highly energetic Account Manager with strong digital marketing skils.
Work across a number of clients and projects, in a small but fantastic team of passionate professionals.
* Develop, implement, manage and evaluate a variety of client projects and campaigns, ensuring projects are completed on time
* Deliver clear client briefings, working closely with the creative teams to meet and exceed client objectives and requirements, on time.
* Create and design client proposals, including cost proposals. You will be in charge of all planning and budgetary control for your designated Clients.
* Liaise directly with clients on a daily basis to support their needs.
* Develop and build strong client and business relationships.
Skills and Experience required:
* Min 3 years' experience in an agency
* Experience working on multiple projects and managing priorities organisation and project management skills.
* Digital marketing background with experience using social media, SEO and email marketing.
* Driven to succeed and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Track record of overachieving against defined metrics (quarterly targets and reviews)
* Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
* Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
* Exceptional organisational, time management, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills - phone, email and demonstrations/webinar
* Enthusiasm and energy, with high levels of initiative and drive, and a great positive can do attitude.
* Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills.
* Marketing degree
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.