Junior Product Marketing Manager
- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: UK
- Job Number: BBBH7262
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Product Marketing Manager. Dive into the world of ad tech with new challenges every day!
You will join a dynamic and motivated team based in Central London and work closely with the product, partnerships, client services, and sales teams.
The role covers a lot - from building product messaging and positioning and communicating the value proposition internal teams to Go-to-market activities
You will assist in planning of the launch of new features and integrations and develop the strategy and marketing programs to drive demand.
You will build sales enablement tools to support the selling and ongoing usage of the products, including: sales deck slides, one-sheets, case studies and testimonials, training decks and videos
The role also covers internal training, communication, and documentation. You will distribute product highlights and update knowledge base - please be prepared for some travel (not a lot, just enough to make the role even more attractive ;)
You will also analyse and identify market trends and competitors to stay at the top of the game and measure acquisition metrics and business analytics to continually improve the marketing strategy.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 2 years of marketing experience and at least some exposure to product marketing
* Experience in SaaS, MarTech or AdTech preferred
* Fluent or native in English - exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Proven experience in CRM platforms (eg. Salesforce) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint)
* Strong attention to details and strong creative skills
* A good sense of humour is a must, you will be joining a hardworking but fun and friendly team :)
Salary (annual): £30K - £35K + bonus (depending on experience)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.