Brand Marketing Manager (4 month contract)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7261
- Status: Contract
- Experience: 6 - 7
An award winning and innovative Irish global technology company is looking for an experienced Brand Marketing Manager to join their team on a 4-month contract. Reporting into the VP of Marketing and Sales, you will be responsible for driving and executing their new brand rejuvenation and market activation strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Brand strategy development, content creation and implementation including consistency and clarity of message across all elements of the brand growth plan.
- Development of impactful B2B and B2B2C marketing content to drive sell in and sell through. Managing agencies and partner relationships to deliver above.
- Develop ownable, data-driven claims in partnership with technical teams
- Co-ordination and leading of the marketing calendar cross functionally to deliver growth. With a strong focus on trade activation.
- Ensuring the co-ordination of online campaign activities, with all activities are managed through a consistent and tightly budgeted process.
- Oversee all trade activity to support the commercial plan, including managing the trade show and sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage and own the brand PR strategy and agency in Ireland, plus up to 3 core markets.
- Development and maintenance of effective relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functionally ensuring input on various marketing campaigns and activities to deliver on the brand strategy.
- Achievement of brand growth targets with a strong understanding of the customer segments and how their functional and emotional needs are met.
- Manage market research and insight programs as required.
- A minimum of 6 + years in a senior brand marketing/ development role
- Proven ability to develop and build brands with original content.
- An ability to define clear processes and identify the most salient brand messaging and marketing activities that matter most to driving growth for the brand across multiple industries and markets.
- A proven ability to lead, engage and drive programs in a fast paced, dynamic innovative environment.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, possess strong presentation and organisational skills.
- Need to be creatively strong and demonstrate a sharp understanding and passion for effective and disruptive brand comms.
- A third level Marketing or Business qualification.
Thank God It's Monday t/a Prosperity is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.